Are you eligible to apply?
• Be a new commencing international student applying to a postgraduate degree at one of La Trobe's Victorian campuses commencing in Semester 2, Term 6, Summer 1 2021, or Semester 1 2022.
• The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Apply for a postgraduate coursework program at one of La Trobe's Victorian campuses: Melbourne (Bundoora), City Campus, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura and Shepparton.
• Apply for Semester 2, Term 6, Summer 1 2021, or Semester 1 2022. The grant will only be issued to eligible students who accept their offer after the 1st April 2021.
• Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored)
• The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter. The student should agree to purchase OSHC from La Trobe University's insurance provider, Medibank.